Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Be Kind To Kelly!

OK, so she got a little chubby.

And fine, her new album is getting trashed by everyone from Perez to her producer.

But heed my cry, BE KIND TO KELLY CLARKSON!



Have we forgotten that this is the stunning starlette that brought us the movie blockbuster "From Justin To Kelly"? Do we fail to remember how we cried during "Because of You", or felt empowered by "Behind These Hazel Eyes"? Do we not appreciate the sense of freedom and independence we got from "Breakaway"? Why are we so quick to throw away all of the times we got drunk and sang "Since You Been Gone" at the top of our lungs on two-for-one night at Moonies?

We all go through rough times in our lives. In 7th grade, I wore purple colored bands on my braces and thought I was trendy. Here in Hollywood, I would have never lived that down.

So I ask, in the famous words of Miss Clarkson herself, have YOU ever been low? Yes, yes we all have. And Kelly, we forgive you.

3 comments:

chloeee said...

purpled colored bands? what kind of freak were you? i had pink and blue. ROCK n ROLL! btw...im your biggest fan

Amanda said...

If KELLY is chubby, I could share clothes with Shrek.

Glad to see you're having fun in LA! I should be out there in June or July!

barefootdj said...

after seeing her perform on Idol Gives Back, Nikki and I are of the belief that she is not chubby, merely preggers. and whatever the case may be, i will see her in concert if i can find the money.