Monday, May 14, 2007

How do you 'Doo?

OK, so I haven't written a post in... forever. My apologies. But ladies, I know I'll be forgiven when you find out why I was M.I.A. for a few weeks...

I had a hair emergency. A serious one.

I've ALWAYS been good with a box of dye. ALWAYS. Which is why I cannot figure out how my L'Oreal "Golden Blonde" highlights turned into "Bright Yellow Polka Dots" a few Thursday nights ago. I was in shock for a good couple of weeks. Hence, neglecting the blog.

So I did what any Shell-Shocked Dye Addict would do and I decided to go for a blond all-over permanent color. That didn't help much.

George tried to make me feel better by licking my left eyebrow.

But in the face of dried-up, multicolored locks, I have muddled through mourning my sexy, dark vixen-like hair and decided to come back and blog for you again!

YAAAAAAAAY!