Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sex In The Other City

So, I have a boyfriend. His name is George. This is him:


Look closely enough and you'll notice that the teddy bear on his sweatshirt was done with a Bedazzler. I know, I know. He's basically a sex god.

We are each other's first relationship. It's kind of like the blind leading the blind. And it's been this way for 7 glorious months. I think that 7 months is the best point in a relationship. You're learning little details about the person, things you never knew. Weird stuff. But it's still early enough in the course of your courtship that it's endearing.

I bring this up only because the other day, I noticed that George recites rap lyrics while he goes to the bathroom.

What a stud.

1 comment:

Wayno said...

WAY too much information!!!!
Your Father