Monday, May 7, 2007

Hello Blogosphere!


Introducing…

ME! Hi! I'm Amanda and this is my blog! My brand new blog! Bloggity blog blog!

So, I graduated from Ithaca College a year ago. My whole life I planned on moving to New York City to work and live after graduation. Long story short, that didn't exactly work out. I packed two bags full of clothes and bought a one-way ticket to Los Angeles. Truth is, I was planning on staying for about a month. I figured I'd chill, soak up the sun, maybe do a little job hunting... but I always thought that NBC in New York would call me with a job offer. Well, those bitches didn't. But NBC in Burbank did! So here I still am.

This blog will address a lot of issues. Like, the celebrity lifestyle. And how to achieve the celebrity lifestyle when you're barely making enough to pay rent. It'll have my opinions on TV shows and music, because I have impeccable taste and you probably don't. Plus I have a boyfriend, and I've never had one of THOSE before, so I'll probably talk a lot about that (Sorry, George). My more personal entries will most likely deal with what to do when you unexpectedly end up 3000 miles away from your home and have to change all of your hopes and dreams to fit a life you never thought you wanted.

Here's a shovel, can you dig it?

1 comment:

Wayno said...

What is up with that picture?